1. DR. AJIT BAYAJI MALI
M. V. Sc. (Animal Reproduction)
Email : email@example.com
Mobile No. : +91 9850070481
• Received Best Veterinarian Award for year 2013-14 from Animal Husbandry Department, Maharashtra.
• Received Young Scientist Award from The Indian Society for Study of Animal Reproduction (ISSAR) during XXX Annual Convention and National Symposium held on 20 - 22 November 2014 at DUVASU, Mathura.
• Received Best Veterinarian Award from Animal Husbandry Department, Satara.
• Qualified ICAR NET- 2009 in the discipline Animal Reproduction
• Successfully introduced ultrasonography technique under field conditions in Animal Husbandry Department, Maharashtra in year 2007.
Clinical articles (03)
• A.B. Mali, M. D. Mahajan, S. B. Koli, M. V. Ingawale and R. R. Shelar.(2008).Ultrasonography for Early Pregnancy Diagnosis in Cows Under Field Conditions.INTAS POLIVET (2008)Vol.9.II 353-356.
• A.B. Mali and J.M. Shisodiya.(2014). Management of Dystocia due to Post-cervical Uterine Torsion in Buffalo. INTAS POLIVET (2014)Vol.15.II. 243.
• J.M. Shisodiya and A.B. Mali . (2014). Caesarean section for management of dystocia due to lateral Fetal deviation in a buffalo. INTAS POLIVET (2014)Vol.15.II. 328.
Review articles (03)
• A. B. Mali. (2015). Application of Ultrasonography in Field Conditions for improving Reproduction in Bovines. Intas Polivet, Vol.16: 11-15.
• A.B. Mali. (2014). Practical Applications of Ultrasonography in Ovine Reproduction.National Seminar on Sheep and Goat Biodiversity and Breeding Policies Issues and Prespective, 21-22 Feb 2014, Page No.429-431.
• U.B. Kumbhar, S.R. Chinchkar, S.U. Gulvane and A.B. Mali. (2014). Postpartum Complications in Bovines. Mahavet Technical Summit 2014, 16 th Feb 2014, Page No. 88-89.
• A.B. Mali. (2014). Ultrasonography: Principle and Application at Field level. VPWA Winter Technical Meet 2014 2 nd Feb 2014 page no. 4-5
Short Communications (02)
• Birade, H.S., Dagli, N.R., Rego,N., Tandel.S., Nadarge,M., Dhadake,S.M., Mali, A.B. and Kadam, V.T. (2004). Crackers -A Possible Cause of Uterine Inertia in Bitches. J.Bombay Vet. Coll. (2004) 12 (1&2):63
• Gulawane S.U., Chinchkar, S.R, Dagli, N.R., Dhadke, S.M, and Mali, A.B. (2004). Artificial Insemination in Neopolitan Bitch- A Case Report. J.Bombay Vet. Coll. (2004) 12 (1&2):78
Clinical and Extension Activities:
• Working as Ultrasonography Expert in Animal Husbandry Department,Maharashtra and worked as a State Committee member for Veterinary Ultrasonography machine registration under PNDT Act 1994.
• Trans- rectal linear probe used for bovines modified it by simple method for use in sheep and goat trans-rectally.
• Published 4 popular articles in Marathi language for farmers.
• 02 Radio Talks on AIR Satara station 103.1
• Carried out routinely various Surgical, Clinical and Health camps while working in Animal Husbandry Department.
• Expert in Equine clinical practice and surgeries specially- Gelding Operation.